Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Absolutely fantastic news - many congratulations!!!

M

Yay, well done! Congratulations! You must be so pleased. :-)

T

Fantastic news Dr Pineapple! :-)

S

Amazing news! I was having such a downer of a day and then I read this and it has cheered me up. You totally deserve this - congratulations!

F

Hooray!!!! Been following your threads for a while and crossing my fingers and toes for you! What an achievement to overcome all of that negativity and lack of support and get there in the end - very inspiring. Well done Dr. Pineapple!

S

Wheheeey! Well done!!! I mus say I derived a lot of strength following your viva thread as I faced my own (I passed2 btw). I think you were very well prepared & deserved it.

M

Congratulations to you too, Sozaboy! Well done. :-)

D

Congratulations Dr Sozaboy! Yesterday was obviously a good day for vivas! Would love to hear all about it if you get time, but can understand there is some celebrating to do :p

A

And Dr. Sozaboy, congrats to you as well(up)

C

Congratulations Dr Pineapple! I felt that you were going to be fine. Well done!!! I am so happy for you. It's the well deserved outcome for all your hard work.
I am on holiday, but I kept an eye on the web to congratulate with you on the brilliant result!
(gift):-)

Congratulations Dr's...you both sound delighted (not numb) which is fantastic. Well done for all your hard work and obvious brilliance!

C

That's fantstic after all you've been through. :-)

P

Pineapple29, I'll like to join others in saying a BIG congratulations to you. You worried so much over this, as I am currently about mine which comes shortly, but your mind must be at rest now. Enjoy your weekend, and best wishes for the future.

M

Adding to the congratulations - well done!!!
Here's a completely un-seasonal mince pie to celebrate (mince)

C

Lovely news, well done P.

Chuff